presented by Wes Anderson, Amanda Hessel and Jennifer Cattet
IAABC - 1.5 CEUs
CPDT - 1.5 CEUs
KPA - 1.5 CEUs
PPG - 1.5 CEUs
Smart Animal Training Systems(maker of Pet Tutor®) is committed to supporting positive training using advanced smart technology.
Pet technology is creating entirely new ways of positive training that reduce training time and can help trainers get better owner compliance. Technology is also able to address situations that have been almost impossible for positive training before such as barking when no one is present. We will also present how our system can work with smartphones and other apps.
- Speed and simplify positive reinforcement training using the new smart wireless Pet Tutor® system to:
- Reduce barking without being present
- Calm separation anxiety cases
- Crate train from a distance
- Shape behavior remotely over the internet
- Create new smart games to provide more enrichment that will blow your dog's mind!
- Slow down eating
- Train multiple dogs at one time
About The Presenters
Wes Anderson: Electrical engineer and dog trainer. Worked with services dogs and pet dogs for 14 years. Inventor of the patented Pet Tutor® system. Attended the Bob Bailey Chicken Camps, ClickerExpos,APDT and taken numerous workshops from positive trainers. Member APDT.
Amanda Hessel: Volunteer in service dog training program. Marketing and Sales in the medical and pet industries. Attended ClickerExpos,APDT. Member of Women In The Pet Industry.
Jennifer Cattet, PhD : Director of prison based service dog training program, owner of Medical Mutts medical alert dog training program. Book author and blogger.