1. Membership Fees
The Pet Professional Guild Membership fees are non refundable. Considerable time is spent performing due diligence on membershp applications. Upon confirmation of becoming a PPG member then you acknowledge the following terms.
By registering with PPG and creating a PPG account on the website you represent and warrant that you are lawfully able to enter into contracts on behalf of yourself or the company you represent. You are responsible for all activities associated with your account, including any invoices or payments. You must take precautions to prevent any unauthorized use of your account. If you feel somebody has access or unauthorized use of your account please notify us immediately. Please do not provide your account login to any third-party or allow another person to access your account or the membership area of the site.
Events & Workshops
Event Terms & Conditions
It may be necessary with events and workshops for reasons beyond our control to change the content and timing of the program the speakers, the date or the venue at any time prior to the event date. PPG reserves the right to film, record or photograph any of the delegates and speakers at an event for post event purposes.
PPG has the right to change or modify the event schedule based on presenter availability and other factors . PPG will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our event obligations caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
Other Event Terms
If in attendance at a PPG event, pets should be dressed in appropriate equipment and have access to water at all times.
We recognize that events are not always the best place for our dogs. Please understand if you bring your dog to a PPG event, the expectation is that you will remove your dog from the environment if:
We appreciate your cooperation in supporting the well-being of all people and pets present. Thank you.
Virtual events can be cancelled upto 30 days prior to the event with no penalty and a full refund will be issued. Within 30 days there is a $20.00 administration fee.
The Pet Professional Guild may offer interest free payment terms on its workshops and live events to make them more accessible so we can engage, educate and empower more pet professionals and pet owners.
*Please note that planning events are a financial risk for the organizer. There are fixed costs incurred and forecasted attendee numbers must be met to offset these expenses*.
If you have been granted the option to pay for your event registration over several months and you fall behind in the payments, then the following policy will be implemented.
1. Working Spots – your registration will be moved over to an auditor spot if there is room and your working spot place issued to somebody on the wait list.
2. Auditor Spots – Your registration will be cancelled, and the cancellation policy will them replace the payment plan policy for your registration.
Please note that for large events where we finance rooms and food & beverage options PPG has to sign a contract with the hosting hotel to enable us to access discounted room rates and meal packages. Because of these contracts we develop specific refund policies so we do not default on our contract and incur financial penalties. See below for Room & Food package refunds.
Summit & Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
When we package meals and food into workshops and events PPG has to pay the hotel in advance in a series of deposits for the rooms and food. We do this to enable you to purchase packages at lower rates and to make payments. PPG does not mark up rooms and food packaged into events so the money we collect from you goes directly to the hotel. Because of the refund policy we sign with the hotel we have to enforce our refund policy with attendees.
Room & Food Package Refunds
If You purchase a package that includes your hotel room and/or food and beverage plans then there is no refund for the hotel and food components of the event. PPG has to make advance and full payment to the hotel on guaranteed numbers to enable our members to access competitive room rates and meal package financing. We can help you to sell your package to another participant with no guarantees. If you do not wish to sign the cancellation and refund policy for room and food packages then we suggest that you just purchase an event ticket and contact the hotel directly. See the event ticket refund policy below.
Entrance Ticket Refund Policy:
· If PPG cancels an event due to unusual circumstances we will fully refund all monies paid. If events are cancelled due to current events 3/17/2020 then decisions are made a minimum of 21 days prior to the event to enable attendees to prepare. New event dates are secured and registrations are transferred over unless otherwise indicated
If an attendee cancels an event then the refund policy below will be activated.
· Prior to 8 months of the scheduled event cancellations are eligible for a refund less a $50.00 administration fee.
· Within 8 months of the scheduled event a full refund, less a $50.00 administration fee will apply.
· Within 5 months of the event 50% of the payment will be refunded
· Within 3 months of the event no refund can be made unless there is a waiting list for the registrants place. If there is a waiting list, a full refund, less a $50.00 administration fee, will be applied once the replacement attendee has paid for entrance ticket in full. The waiting list is for the event attendance and not an individual package.
Webinar Terms & Refund Policy