The Pet Professional Guild Payment Terms & Agreement
The Pet Professional Guild Membership fees are non refundable. Upon confirmation of becoming a PPG member then you acknowledge the following terms.
By registering with PPG and creating a PPG account on the website you represent and warrant that you are lawfully able to enter into contracts on behalf of yourself or the company you represent. You are responsible for all activities associated with your account, including any invoices or payments. You must take precautions to prevent any unauthorized use of your account. If you feel somebody has access or unauthorized use of your account please notify us immediately. Please do not provide your account login o any third-party or allow another person to access your account or the membership area of the site.
Events & Workshops
The Pet Professional Guild offers interest free payment terms on its workshops and live events to make them more accessible so we can engage, educate and empower more pet professionals and pet owners. It may be necessary with events and workshops for reasons beyond our control to change the content and timing of the program the speakers, the date or the venue at any time prior to the event date. PPG reserves the right to film, record or photograph any of the delegates and speakers at an event for post event purposes.
Photographs, videotape or digital recordings are taken of attendees at events on a regular basis for, among other things, use in advertising by PPG. By registering for an event you acknowledge that all such images (electronic, negatives and positives), together with prints and the copyrights therein, are the property of PPG. You give PPG and persons authorized by PPG your consent, permission and authorization, without compensation to you, to use, reproduce and alter the images, in print or electronic format (including on the internet), either alone or in combination with other images, text and graphics. You waive your right to approve the finished photograph, advertising copy, print material or electronic files that may be used in conjunction with the images. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and acknowledge that the rights granted in this paragraph are irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and are binding on your heirs, successors and assigns.
When you register for any workshop or live event you have the choice to ask for financing of your total amount due at the point of registration. If you request financing then you will be asked to complete a PayPal subscription button. This will then ensure that each month for the relevant number of months the monthly amount is charged to your credit card. Your payment terms will be planned and scheduled to ensure the last payment is made at least 15 days prior to the event. Event tickets will only be issued if the event is paid in full 15 days prior to the registration date.
Please note that for large events where we finance rooms and food & beverage options PPG has to sign a contract with the hosting hotel to enable us to access discounted room rates and meal packages. Because of these contracts we develop specific refund policies so we do not default on our contract and incur financial penalties.
- Registrants will pay a deposit at the point of registration equal to one month of the financing charge
- Registrants are responsible for the full amount of the event whether they pay in whole or request the payment option.
- If there is default in making any monthly payment the registrant will have 7 days to rectify the required monthly payment. If the missed payment is not rectified then PPG will cancel the registration and attempt to resell the spot.
- Financing is on a first come first served basis.
Summit & Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
Entrance Ticket Refund Policy:
- Within 8 months of the scheduled event a full refund, less a $50.00 administration cost will apply.
- Within 5 months of the event 50% of the payment will be refunded
- Within 3 months of the event no refund will be made unless there is a waiting list for the registrants place. If there is a waiting list, a full refund, less a $50.00 administration fee, will be applied when the place filled has been paid in full. The waiting list is for the entire event. (the waiting list is for the event attendance and not an individual package)
Room & Food Package Refunds
If You purchase a package that includes your hotel room and/or food and beverage plans then there is no refund for the hotel and food components of the event. PPG has to make advance and full payment to the hotel on guaranteed numbers to enable our members to access competitive room rates and meal package financing. We can help you to sell your package to another participant with no guarantees.
Webinar Terms & Refund Policy
- Recorded Webinars: refunds are not given for recorded webinars
- Live webinars: Credits can be issued if you notify us 7 days prior to the event. A credit will be placed onto your PPG account for the amount paid for the webinar.
- If you purchase recorded webinars they are available to listen to for 60 days. Email links for recorded webinars cannot be resent to you after the 60 days
- Webinar terms and conditions for presenters can be found here