presented by Jane Ehrlich
CEU's PPAB 1, IAABC 1, CPDT 1, KPA 1
Join Jane Ehrlich for this webinar on how to identify aggressive cat behaviors. It is important to understand why a cat might feel aggressive towards her owner, or to other people or guests within the household. In addition, through knowledge of body language to both anticipate the cat's moves and manage them 'in full flow', we can avoid the use of aversives, such as water spritzers and screams and cans filled with pennies.
- Identify reasons for a cat's aggression towards a human
- Learn the differences between play aggression and the real thing!
- Note the difference in body language that indicates developing aggression
- Learn how to achieve a happier relationship between you and your cat
- Understand how to manage a cat's anger
About the Presenter
Jane Ehrlich, ACBC
Jane is an Associate Certified Feline Behaviorist through the IAABC. Jane has over 28 years' experience, with clinical, academic and shelter background. Jane has given talks in universities, vet tech colleges, shelters and vet clinics. Jane established her business Cattitude Feline Behavior, offering consultations in homes, by phone, email and Skype for clients worldwide