Events are listed in date order
Interested in Webinars. Click here
CEUs: PPAB 1.5, CCPDT 1.5, IAABC 1.5
Registered for the live event, get busy and cannot make it!
No worries you will automatically receive a recording!
1. To have a basic understanding of DNA and inheritable traits
2. To develop a new understanding of the role of Epigenetics
3. To learn how pre-natal, peri-natal, and neonatal experiences can have an effect on behavior
4. To recognize the behavior problems that can be associated with problems in early development
5. To learn how play therapy can be an effective treatment in many behavior problems
Dr Lynn Honeckman graduated from Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine in 1993, and has practiced in small animal medicine and exotics over the past 23 years In Illinois, New York, and Florida. She had experience in wildlife rehabilitation in the Chicago area as well as shelter medicine at New York's North Shore Animal League, before moving to Orlando, Florida in 1999.
In 2010, Dr Honeckman opened Veterinary Behavior Solutions, to focus on behavior cases throughout the greater Orlando area. Dr Honeckman is on the special council of the Pet Professional Guild and has helped create the Central Florida Force-Free Behavior and Trainers Network, where she works very closely with other professionals in the community to help reduce and treat fear, anxiety, and aggression in the companion pet. Dr Honeckman is the committee chairperson for AVSAB position statements, and is on the advisory board for Dr Marty Becker's Fear-Fear(™) Initiative as well as a certified fear-free professional. Dr Honeckman has recently started a non-conforming residency in veterinary behavior with Dr Karen Overall.
Before booking and paying for any event please read our event terms and conditions