With Louise Stapleton-Frappell
On Demand - register now and begin when you are ready!
CEUs PPAB 4.5, IAABC and CCPDT pending
Add This Program to Your Business Services & Choose The Option To Gain A New Credential!
Dogs and people love tricks and games. Offering Fun Trick Classes will broaden your service offerings, help build client loyalty, increase your business revenue and support the needs of your pet owning community.
Group classes help dogs have fun, build confidence and burn lots of mental and physical energy. Dogs learn new behaviors and pet parents learn how to teach those behaviors using force-free training techniques.
Your DogNostics Dog Trick Instructor Manual contains an overview of all the practical skills you will teach, the knowledge you will share and the games you will play to teach and proof your clients' skills.
We will provide you with all the tools you need to start offering fun trick classes. The Dog Trick Instructor Program is like a business in a box. Lesson plans and fully detailed curriculum, which can be used as is or adapted to suit your training situation; marketing tools; class graduation certificates and much more. Everything you need to get going!
What is Included:
Your 23-page Instructor Manual which includes:
- Your program overview and class size
- Recommended pricing
- Your six-week class curriculum
- Your class introduction verbiage
- Your recommended class format, equipment and supplies
- How to host a graduation ceremony
- A list of recommended tricks and fun games to play
- Suggested marketing and class descriptions
Your Presentation Tools:
- Dog Trick Instructor Program - Key Strategies Video - 28 mins
- Dog Trick Instructor Program - Key Strategies PDF
- Dog Trick Instructor Program – The Curriculum Video - 38 mins
- Dog Trick Instructor Program – The Curriculum PDF
- Dog Trick Instructor Program – The Games Video - 47 mins
- Dog Trick Instructor Program – The Games PDF
Your 12 eLearning Videos:
- Close – Learner swings in to handler’s left side
- Come. A DogNostics Recall
- Go Round
- Shake hands
- Sit and Stand
- Sit Pretty!
- Take a Bow
- Target stick
- Watch Me
Also included in program are:
Your Weekly Handouts
Your Attendance Certificates
- Fun Trick Class Week One
- Fun Trick Class Week Two
- Fun Trick Class Week Three
- Fun Trick Class Week Four
- Fun Trick Class Week Five
- Fun Trick class Week Six
Your Program Marketing Tools:
- Fun Trick Class Attendance Certificate A4
- Fun Trick Class Attendance Certificate Letter size
- An editable Fun Trick Class Flyer
- Fun Trick Class Social Media Ad PNG
- Fun Trick Class Social Media Ad JPEG
WHY BECOME A DOGNOSTICS' CERTIFIED TRICK INSTRUCTOR?
- Earn the right to the post-nominal title Dog Trick Instructor, DN-DTI
- The DogNostics Dog Trick Instructor credential is for professionals who believe there is no place for shock, choke, prong, fear or intimidation in canine training and behavior practices.
- Gaining your DogNostics Dog Trick Instructor Certificate will allow you to stand out from the crowd, showing that you have passed our eligibility requirements, demonstrating a strong knowledge and competent mechanical skills, supported by people coaching skills.
- Earn your DogNostics Dog Trick Instructor Certification and you will receive your DogNostics Dog Trick Instructor Certificate and DN-DTI badge to use on your website!
Developed and designed for you by Louise Stapleton-Frappell and Niki Tudge
Your Program Instructor
Louise Stapleton-Frappell BA (Hons) PCBC-A PCT-A CAP3 CTDI CWRI DN-FSG1 DN- CPCT2
Louise is membership manager of The Pet Professional Guild British Isles and a DogNostics Career Center faculty member. Originally from Yorkshire, England, Louise has constantly built on her knowledge and furthered her education in the field of force-free, rewards and science-based dog training. She was one of the first 20 people worldwide to become a Professional Canine Trainer – Accredited and is also a Professional Canine Behavior Consultant - Accredited, both through the Pet Professional Accreditation Board. Louise is a Certified Trick Dog Instructor and shares her passion for tricks with her dog Jambo, who, at the age of just 16 months, became the first Staffordshire bull terrier ever to become a trick dog champion.
Louise gained her CAP3 with distinction and holds verified certification in animal behavior and welfare (Edinburgh University) and dog emotion and cognition (Duke University). She is a steering committee and education committee member of The Pet Professional Guild; regional coordinator of Doggone Safe in Spain and a co-presenter on PPG World Service Radio.
Louise is the creator of the DogNostics’ Dog Trainer Certificate Program and TrickMeister Titles. She has presented at conferences internationally and has gained a reputation for expertly teaching and training humans and canines at her own establishment, The DogSmith of Estepona, in southern Spain.