Shelter Pet Management & Rehabilitation for Adoption and Successful Family Integration
CEU - PPAB 30, IAABC 34, CPDT pending
April. 23 - 26, 2018. Kanab, UT. Mountain Time
Location: Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
4 Days of Hands on Clinics With Industry Experts Across Multiple Species.
Limited spaces available!
Featuring Janis Bradley, Emily Larlham, Chirag Patel, Jacqueline Munera, Emily Cassell and Lara Joseph supported by Best Friends experts Dr Franklin McMillan, Sherry Woodard, Glenn Pierce and a special presentation by Best Friends Co-Founder, Faith Maloney.
This event will include academic sessions in the morning in Kanab listening to presentations that will support the hands on workshops all around the theme of Shelter Pet Management & Rehabilitation for Adoption and Successful Family Integration.
Day One April 22nd 2018.
12 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Opening Address 6:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Day Two to Day Four April 23rd to April 26 .
Full days of activities
Your Daily Schedule
- Breakfast in your hotel of choice. ( make your own reservation)
- Each day the registrants will be together for AM General Sessions from 8:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
- At 11:45 a.m. those registered for the p.m. workshops will be transported the 5 miles in buses up to the sanctuary where they will first enjoy lunch ($15.00) at the Village Cafe and then be escorted to their training workshop with their assigned trainer and an assistant
- Daily training and behavior workshops will vary between horses, donkeys, goats, dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, puppies, and wild things. A complete schedule of activities will be circulated by August 2017.
- Each attendee will get the opportunity to sign up for hands-on workshops or volunteer projects each day.
- Hands on workshops will be coordinated when we are on site in Kanab. Each person will have the opportunity to enroll in a minimum of two workshops or volunteer activities while in Kanab.
- In the afternoon there will also be lectures and LABS in town for those who choose to have lunch in town and attend afternoon lectures.
- Each evening there will also be a p.m. lecture session for those interested
- Registering for specific workshops will take place nearer the date.
There will be two group activities organized during the program and these can be reserved nearer the date.
More information to follow on specific workshops and the daily schedule.
Discounts & Packages
- There is a discounted registration option if you are attending the PPG Annual Summit in Orlando, FL Nov 2017
- Monthly Interest free payments are available over 12 months if you sign up before May 2017
Please make sure you read and understand the financial terms for payment scheduled and cancellations. Click here